Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Fireman, More vacancy 2022
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates can check the latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Fireman, More Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at joinindiannavy.gov.in recruitment 2022 page. Here we have provided the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at the Indian Navy’s official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification
|The Company’s Name||Indian Navy Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||“Fireman,” More Opportunities|
|No of Posts||127 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 92,300 /- Per Month|
|Work Location||Lonavala Jobs, Mumbai Jobs, Uttara Kannada|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Eligibility crikeria
Indian Navy invites applications for the posts in Group C for those who are serving in similar grade, equivalent, or superior grades in lower divisions within the Defence Services and possess a qualification that is specified
1. Post name: Pharmacist
2. Number of Post: 01
3. Pay Matrix Level (7th CPC) and Classification of the Level-5 pay matrix (Rs. 29200-92300) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial Non-industrial
4. Post Location: Mumbai, mharstra
(a) Achieved matriculation, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution.
(b) Registered under clause (c) in section 31, or Section 32, of the Pharmacy Act 1948.
1. Position: Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Grade I & II)
2. Number of Post: 120
3. Pay Level Matrix (7th CPC) and Classification: Level-2 of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 19900-63200) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial, Non-industrial
4. Posting Location Goa, Mumbai : Mumbai/Goa Karwar/ Lonavala
5. most important requirement : (a) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or institution. (b) You must be physically well-balanced and capable of carrying out strenuous tasks and must be able to pass the test prescribed under
1. Position: Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Beggary)
2. Number of post : 06
3. Pay Level Matrix (7th CPC) and Classification: Level-I of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 18000-56900) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial Non-industrial
4. The Posting Location Mumbai/GoaLocation of Posting: Mumbai/Goa Lonavala
5. Important: (a) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ Institution. (b) ability to read and communicate in Hindi or another regional language.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Not more than 56 years by the date of acceptance of an application for all positions.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Required Documents
(i) Affidavits of the Dossiers for the CRC from the past 3 months (attested at the top of each page) from an official who is not less than the rank of Under Secretary of the Department or equivalent.
(ii) Security Clearance Certificate
(iii) Integrity Certificate
(iv) A declaration of minor or major penalties, in the event of any, that was imposed by the officer in the past ten years.
(v) Cadre Clearance Certificate.
(vi) Self Attested Copies of certificates/marks sheet in support of educational/technica1/Other qualification. Original certificates/mark sheets should be presented at the time of the request.
(vii) A passport-sized photograph that has been attested on the reverse (by the current employer)should be pinned to the application
(a) The date of cut-off for determining the experience/service that is qualifying for the job will be the deadline for applications.
(b) Candidates once chosen are not allowed to withdraw or not join, and it will be the duty of the authority that sponsored the candidate to release the candidates within one month from the date of announcement of appointment orders.
(c) Indian Navy reserves the right to select applications, in the event that it is necessary. Submission of an application does not ensure being shortlisted or selected for the position requested. There will be no correspondence regarding this issue.
(e) Canvassing any manner is an exclusion.
(f) The candidate is requested to visit the website www. Indian navy. nic. on at Personnel Civilian Page regularly for amendments/updates, if an
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
(a) Test for Physical Fitness Test:
All candidates who meet the requirements for the position of Fireman must be tested for physical fitness in accordance with the guidelines set out. The exact date, time, and location will be provided to applicants who meet the requirements via mail or post.
(b) The Provisional Appointment letter:
The selection of candidates selected in the interim will be purely dependent on merit. determined by performance or assessment subject to the satisfaction of Medical Examination, and other requirements that are outlined in the Government of India and Appointing Authority.
(c) Document Verification:
All pertinent documents related to education, age address, category, Service, caste, etc. will be reviewed and verified prior to appointment provisional in accordance with the DOP&T policies currently in force. The date and location for verification of documents will be notified to the candidate who has been selected on their e-mail accounts or via mail.
Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
1. The last date for the receiving an application via the correct route i.e through the Head of Officer Establishment is 60 days after the closing date of the advertisement’s publication in Employment News
2. and the date for receiving the application from those who reside across Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District, and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep will last 67 days old from the date of publication of the advertisement on Employment News.
3. The application must be on simple paper (A4 Dimension) (good high-quality paper is recommended) or neatly hand-written or typed in the prescribed format. It should be affixed with the latest passport size color photograph that has been self-attested. The envelope should be clearly marked at the top with Application for the Post of the name of Post by (Now Absorption) (Now Absorption) to the following address.
4. Candidates applying for more than one job are required to submit separate applications under separate covers, or else these applications will be denied. The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for SO CP) Headquarters Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai -400 001.
would like to wish you all the best of success. 2022 – Jobs at the State DepartmentInterviews, Walk-Ins, Current Affairs, Mock tests, and others. Thank