BEL Recruitment 2022 Apply online
BEL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @bel-india.in. Candidates can review the most recent BEL Employment 2022 Recruitment for Engineer Assistant Trainee Technician C Vacancy 2022 information and submit an application online via bel-India. on the page for recruitment 2022. Below we have listed BEL Recruitment 2022 application form online, for those who want to apply online, can apply online at BEL Official Website bel-India. in
BEL Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Company Name||BEL Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician C Jobs|
|No of Posts||91 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,500 – Rs. 90,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/12/2017|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Bharat Electronics Limited is a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires the following staff to work in the Bengaluru Complex on a permanent basis:
1. Position: Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
2. No of Post: 66
3. Grade / Career Path / Pay Scale: Grade: WG-VII / CP-VI Pay Scale : Rs. 24,500 – 3% – Rs. 90,000/- + admissible allowances CTC: Rs. 6.77 Lakhs (approx.)
4. Educational Qualification 3-year Diploma of Engineering a recognized institution
A) Any Educational qualifications listed in Column (3) in Sl. No. 1.0-Posts should be from a recognized University/Institution/College
b) The candidate should have all current mark sheets and/or Final Certificate/Convocation Certificate.
c) In case there is no mention of specialization in the Final Certificate / Convocation Certificate as required in the minimum essential educational qualification, candidates are required to submit in original along with photocopies of a certificate from University/Institution/College at the time of document verification with a clear mention of the specialization in the Final Certificate/Convocation Certificate.
5. Experience: Nil
1. Position: Technician ‘C’
2. No of Post: 25
3. Grade / Career Path / Pay Scale: Grade: WG-IV / CP-V Pay Scale : Rs. 21,500/- – 3% – Rs. 82,000/- + admissible allowances CTC: Rs. 5.94 lakhs (approx.)
4. Academic Qualification: SSLC + ITI + one-year apprenticeship OR SSLC + 3 Years national apprenticeship Certificate Course
A) Every Educational qualification listed in Column (3) in Sl. No. 1.0-Posts should be from a recognized University/Institution/College
b) The applicant must have all valid mark sheets or final Certificate or Convocation Certificate.
c) In case there is no mention of specialization in the Final Certificate / Convocation Certificate as required in the minimum essential educational qualification, candidates are required to submit in original along with photocopies of the certificate from University/Institution/College at the time of document verification with a clear mention of the specialization in the Final Certificate/Convocation Certificate.
5. Experience: Nil
The upper age limit (as of 01.03.2022) The upper age limit is old.28 years
BEL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
The candidates belonging to the category GEN/OBC/EWS must make a payment of 250 Rs. 250+18% GST.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Required Document
Based on the marks scored in the written test, the shortlisted or selected candidates will be invited to verify their documents. Candidates are required to submit the original documents as well as submit self-certified copies of the documents listed below:
1) Recent color passport size photograph.
2.) The SSLC/SSC/ISC marks cards or any other valid document to prove the date of birth.
3.) The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS must submit their certificates in the format prescribed by the department.
4.) Candidates in the OBC category must provide their Community Certificate in the prescribed format, issued through the Competent Authority*** at or before 01.03.2021, or an EWS certificate issued in the period 2021-22 from the Competent Authority*** will be recognized. (prescribed formats are available via the website: www. bel-India. in)
5) Candidates with disabilities of not less than 40% are eligible to be granted reservation and relaxation as PWD. A disability certificate must be granted through the Medical Board in the prescribed format. (Prescribed format is available on the official website: www.bel-India.in).
6.) Non-Objection Certification issued by your current employer (if employed by Govt./Quasi Govt./PSU) in the event of.
7) Ex-servicemen who are applying for the positions have to upload their discharge books that is issued by Indian Armed Forces (Army / Navy or Air force) Concerned Authorities.
8.) The proof of the norms adopted in the University/Institute to convert CGPA into percentages, if applicable.
9) Marks Card of each academic year/semester in ITI/NAC/Apprenticeship course/Diploma in Engineering as applicable.
10) Final Certificate or Convocation Certificate of Completion of the ITI/NAC/Diploma in Engineering issued by the Competent Authority / Board.
11) Marks card for apprentices and NAC (for the Technician C’ post only)
12) An employment registration certificate is valid at the Employment Exchange of Karnataka State.
General Instructions Details
1.) Only those applicants who fulfill all the specified eligibility requirements for the job will be invited to take the Written Test. However, the candidature of the applicant will be provisional and subject to verification of Certificates/Testimonials submitted by him/her.
2.) Admit cards for the provisionally eligible candidates to candidates who are eligible for the Written Test can be downloaded on the official website. Be aware this admits card won’t be delivered via post.
3.) Candidates employed for Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector organizations are required to present a “No Objection Certificate” at the moment at the time of document Verification. If the candidate does not produce this certificate the candidature of the candidate will be withdrawn.
4) The qualification mentioned in the advertisement should be from a recognized Institution/Board/Council/ University. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in the Final / Convocation Certificate is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the Institution/Board/Council/University to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of document verification.
5.) The applicants must present valid identity photo evidence when they appear for Written Test. Written Test.
6) Candidates must be in good health. There is no relaxation of the health standards is permitted. The appointment of candidates selected is contingent upon being found to be medically fit for the pre-employment medical examination which will be conducted according to the norms and standards in the field of medical Fitness.
7) All outstation SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates called for Written Test shall be reimbursed Travelling allowance to and fro (Sleeper Class) from their correspondence address/place of work in India on the production of actual tickets by the shortest route. It should also be noted that bank account information along with a railway/bus ticket for the onward journey, and a self-attested SC/ST/PWD certificate to be presented during the Written Test to enable payments for the Travelling Allowance following confirmation of the relevant documents supplied by the applicants. The SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates claiming TA for travel have to produce an original Caste/Disability Certificate. The reimbursement will be processed in the future via ECS.
8.) Local travel expenses that are applicable, will be paid by the applicants.
9) Request for change of category (GENERAL/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD/Ex-servicemen) once declared in the online application will not be entertained.
10) Reservation/Relaxation/Concession for OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates will be subject to submission of an attested copy of the OBC (NCL) certificate along with a Declaration in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India for “Appointment in Central Govt. posts” granted from the Competent Authority*** at the time of verification of documents. An Income Certificate cannot be regarded as an OBC Certificate. (Prescribed formats are accessible on the site: www. bel-India. in)
11.) EWS Certificate issued for 2021-22 through the Competent Authority will be considered. (Prescribed formats are accessible on the site: www. bel-India. in)
12) The age relaxation will be available to Ex-Servicemen according to the guidelines of the Government.
13) In the event that the applicant’s having a dispute with their employer or BEL in the past, this should be stated clearly on the online application in concise terms.
14.) Applications submitted online that are insufficient and are not accompanied by a fee, will be severely denied without assigning any reason and no correspondence will be considered.
15) Candidates must have a valid and active email address, which has required to be included in online applications. Information regarding the test, as well as other communications, will be sent via e-mail to the email ID provided by the applicant. No candidate should give out the e-mail ID of any other individual. BEL is not responsible for any bounced e-mail that is sent to the candidate. The personal email or phone number is allowed after the date it is entered.
16) A maximum of one application can be made by each candidate. If there is more than one application, the latest authentic (completed) application is retained, and the fee for application on the second application will be forfeited.
17) There is no facility to re-check or re-evaluate the contents of OMR sheets.
18) Mobile phones, pages iPad/iPods/iPhones Tablets/Phablets/Tablets Calculators, and any other electronic devices are not allowed in the exam hall. Candidates are advised to not bring these devices into the exam hall. Any electronic device that is found within the exam room could result in the disqualification of the applicant.
19) 19) BEL on all matters pertaining to the eligibility of the applicant and the phases during which this examination of eligibility will be conducted, the qualifications required, and other criteria for eligibility are final and binding for the candidate.
20) The candidate’s candidature at any stage of the selection process will be temporary in the sense that it is not a permanent one. Mere meeting the minimum requirement of a qualification does not confer any rights on the candidate to be selected to take the Written Test.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted in advance to be selected. Candidates that are eligible must appear for a written test with 150 marks comprising:
Part I: General Aptitude 50 marks – consists of general mental capacity and ability to use logic and analytical comprehension of basic math, data interpretation abilities, and general understanding.
Part II: Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of a Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 100 questions having specific questions from respective disciplines.
Apply Now BEL Recruitment 2022
(a) The candidates who satisfy the criteria above can complete the application form online using the link available on BEL’s website. BEL Website. The online link will be available for applications from 03.00 PM to 06.04.2022.
(b) In order to apply for the position, applicants should make sure that he/she meets the criteria for eligibility mentioned in the advertisement. Paper or manual applications will be considered. There is no hard Copy Applications that will not be accepted.
(c) The closing date for online applications is 30.04.2022
www.e-sarkarinaukri.com We wish you the best of success. Stay on top of this e-Sarkari Naukri website for the most recent Fresher Jobs, Govt Jobs 2022 Interviews with Walk-Ins, Current Affairs, Mock Tests, and others. Thank You. To apply for the position announcement from BEL Please click the